My name is Twinkle Ravindran. I am new to this path, started about 4 years ago. I was introduced to Wicca and my Wiccan teacher introduced me to the runes. Runes were really mesmerizing for me so I started to look for a teacher who’d teach me more about the Runes. That’s how I ended up with Ivy Coyote-Mulligan , becoming her student. She taught me everything I know about them.
Even though I am pretty new to this path , I have been sensitive to energies and spirits since I was a child. Foreseeing future in dreams, talking to spirits and receiving messages is something I have been doing since I was a child without even knowing about it.
I am a –
– self-taught pranic healer – Master Choa Kuk Sui’s Pranic Healing techniques
– energy channeling – comes naturally to me.
– a rational Heathen who believes our ancestors had scientific knowledge and understanding of energies that really worked and that’s what we are all trying to re-learn.
– a person who believes in runic connections as in I strongly believe the Runes are the representation of the cosmic cycle just like a Mandala is the 2D representation of the entire Universe.
My passions are –
– Runes and their connections and rune readings…
– Reading mythologies
-energy channeling – includes aura scanning, cleansing and energizing
– Studied Basic Norse Shamanism and Immersion Course under Ivy Mulligan
– studied Munay Ki Shamanic Rites Initiation under Sharon Ramel
– self-studied – Pranic Healing
– learning Tai Chi, meditation in motion under Michael Rajchandra.
Course Design Twinkle Offers:
Shamanism – an introduction
Introduction to Norse Shamanism – Proto-Indo-European culture (a glimpse)
Nine Realms – Introduction – Ginnungagap (the gaping void), Yggdrasil
Soul Parts – understanding & connecting to soul parts
Energy Channeling – grounding, scanning, aligning & energizing the energy body
Norse dieties – Norse gods/goddesses
Elves, Dark Elves, Jotunn, Vaettir – an introduction
Ancestors – lineage & it’s importance in healing
Connection with ancestors
Runes – introduction & understanding (practice, runic meditation )
Runic representation of cosmic cycle = mandala (a 2D representation of the Universe)
Rituals – monthly Blots & Sumbels
Galdr & Vardlokkur
Vafthrudismal – an overview
Runes -a connection
Understanding Wyrd – Magick work
Belief systems (modern day ) = Asatru, Odinism, Rokkatru, Vanatru
Please reach out to Twinkle in the mail link below with any questions on her curriculum, registration, and enrolment options. Or if you have general questions for the Guild, use the Contact button below.